Resuelto help !!!

Reacciones
en los ultimos dias no puedo entrar a los juegos.
tengo un Bug que me bloquea el usuario .
Como se arregla?
le done mucho tiempo a este juego
espero su respuesta
gracias .
[email protected]

Reacciones
Buenas, adjunta una foto para poder saber que te sale al intentar entrar, para subir una foto usa imgur.com!

Reacciones
got banned a few days ago on 3 diffrents accounts and i have no idea why can you please explain and remove it if i did something worng im sorry but i didnt mean or knew that it was not allowed. i would apprecate it if you can give me another chance.
ty very much

Última edición:
Reacciones
help

got banned a few days ago on 3 diffrents accounts and i have no idea why can you please explain and remove it if i did something worng im sorry but i didnt mean or knew that it was not allowed. i would apprecate it if you can give me another chance.
ty very much

Fortu

Colaborador
Reacciones
Hello, please upload a screenshot with the Blocking Reason that appears on the game (bottom left corner) when you try to log in with your banned accounts.
Could you tell us the nicknames of your banned characters?

Reacciones
help

i can't apdate the photo file of the problem, i will write here the problem and the names of the players:
the problem: blocking reason- Bug Abuse
names of the players: special_mage , adior , pika.

if there is a reason thet i have this blocking, i want to say thet i don't know whay, and if it was something thet is not right,
i will happy to change it. please understand me.

thank you so much,
i will happy to get answer soon.

Fortu

Colaborador
Reacciones
Your accounts, like many others, are under investigation. You will have to wait until it's over; the Staff will inform you and/or unban your accounts if they have nothing to do with the bugs.
Be patient.

Reacciones
It 's an unbelievable game. I invested a lot of time and money and finally they give me a nasty game. I' m gonna complain about you. Just trust an unreliable pirate